Use the following form to contact the Website Developer:
(* All fields are required)
- Licensed Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) from May 2013 to present.
- Served as President (4 yr.), Treasurer (3 yr.) and Director (1.5 yr.) of a self-managed multicondominium association complex containing 359 units within 14 buildings located on approximately 30 acres.
- As association Treasurer, converted accounting records to QuickBooks, revamped the chart of accounts, developed financial policy and a common reserve schedule format, implemented monthly financial reporting, automated the annual budgeting process, and chaired Budget and Rules/Regulations Committees.
- Served as interim Property Manager until the association could hire a permanent manager.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the association’s first website, and served as Webmaster for 8+ years providing site maintenance and enhancement.
- Developed and currently maintain three other websites: www.RetirementMgmt.com, www.JupiterBayViewpoint.com, and www.OneMoreViewpoint.com.
- Served as Technology Director for the nation's largest originator and second largest servicer of student loans.
- Managed a $14 million, 100 employee department responsible for: mainframe, distributed, and Internet systems development/support; project management; remote computing services; data administration, and LAN administration.
- Built large IBM data centers for a retail bank and a student loan servicer.
- Built one of Citibank’s first websites (www.StudentLoan.com), which provided online loan application entry and instant credit checking.
- Member of Citigroup’s information Technology Leadership Council (ITLC) that established corporate information technology strategy for the bank's world-wide IS operations.
- Held senior technology management positions at TRW, United Technologies, and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
- Have BS Electrical Engineering degree from the Pennsylvania State University.