My Condo Association Information
Following is an "About Us" example for the fictitious My Condo Association...
Located in beautiful northern Palm Beach County, My Condo Association offers an outstanding opportunity to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. We are located between US Hwy. #1 and A1A and adjacent to Carlin Park, providing quick access to beautiful uncluttered beaches and northern PBC's well-known Heart Trail (for jogging & exercising). Numerous restaurants, businesses, movie theaters, live theater, a Publix supermarket, two shopping plazas, Harbourside Place, and Jupiter's Riverwalk district are just a short walk away.
My Condominium Association was established in February 1985. It consists of 359 residential units, two swimming pools, spa, lake, bocce ball court and two tennis courts located on 30+ acres. We have another seven tennis courts and a restaurant (Grumpy Grouper) which we lease to the Grumpy Family Trust LLC.
This website is for the owners of My Condominium. We hope that you'll find the information you need on this site about your community, items of importance to you, and the services provided. We strive to make sure that My Association is attractive, comfortable, and well-maintained. We look forward to receiving your input as to how the Association and this website can better serve its residents.
My Association Amenities
- 30+ acre beautifully landscaped campus with low density housing.
- Seven-acre lake with bridge and attractive island waterfall.
- Quarter mile paved and lighted walkway around the lake.
- Two heated swimming pools with spa.
- Two covered recreational areas for parties, meetings, card games, etc.
- Poolside restaurant (Grumpy Grouper) with outside Tiki bar, featuring live evening entertainment.
- Two hard-surface tennis courts for My Condo residents, plus seven (membership required) Har Tru tennis courts at the My Condo Tennis Club.
- Standard size Bocce court available for My Condo residents.
- Evening security patrol 7 days per week.
- On site Condominium Association office at South E building.
- Walkway to Carlin Park and the beach.