This page shows the location of the fictitious My Cond Association.
We are located in the coastal community of Jupiter, Florida
- The town of Jupiter is located in the northeast corner of Palm Beach County.
- Palm Beach County has 160 golf courses, 1,100 tennis courts and 47 miles of sandy beaches.
- The permanent population of Jupiter is approximately 65,800, and the approximate number of occupied households is 25,000.
- Jupiter is home to Florida Atlantic University’s 135-acre John D MacArthur campus which includes the Lifelong Learning Society, one of the most respected programs in adult continuing education.
- The Scripps Research Institute and Max Planck Florida Institute are located on the FAU campus.
- Jupiter Medical Center is a 327-bed reginal medical center consisting of 207 private acute-care hospital beds and 120 long-term care, sub-acute rehab, and hospice beds.
- Jupiter’s Roger Dean Stadium is the spring training home for the St. Louis Cardinals and the Miami Marlins. It is also home to the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals Minor League teams.
- Average year-round temperature is 78 degrees.
- The amount of land area in Jupiter is 23.53 square miles or approximately 14,600 acres
- Over 1,000 acres are dedicated to parks and natural areas.
- Jupiter is a 30-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport.
- The distance from Jupiter to Washington DC is 846 statute (“as the crow flies”) miles. The distance to the Florida state capital is 353 statute miles.
- Jupiter is positioned 26.92 degrees north of the equator and 80.10 degrees west of the prime meridian.
We are a short walk or bike ride to:
- Jupiter’s Riverwalk, the town’s 2.4-mile pedestrian and bicycle path along the Intracoastal Waterway from Ocean Way north to the Jupiter Inlet. It’s directly across U.S. 1 from Jupiter Bay. Along the path are boat docks, marinas, water taxis, restaurants & shops.
- Harbourside Place containing the luxury Wyndham Grand Jupiter Hotel, a waterfront amphitheater, 8 restaurants with outdoor seating, 16 retail stores, a marina and water taxi stand.
- The Jupiter Yacht Club Marina, which is also across U.S. 1.
- Palm Beach County’s Carlin Park, adjacent to Jupiter Bay East, which has a 1.5 mile Heart Trail, soccer fields, pavilions, picnic areas, a ball field, children’s play areas, 6 lighted tennis courts, Bocce courts, civic center and the beach. The Park also features the Lazy Loggerhead beach-side restaurant and Seabreeze Amphitheater.
- 36-hole Lighthouse Cove Mini-Golf.
- Excellent restaurants including Little Moir’s Food Shack, Portobello Cucina Italiana, Outback Steakhouse, Nature’s Way Cafe, Chili’s, Goodfellows Pizza, and others.
- Movie theatre (1,460 seat Cinepolis Cinemas) and live theatre (Maltz Jupiter Theatre) across Indiantown Road.
- Shopping plazas with Publix Market, banks, Bealls, Staples, Gold’s Gym, and many others.
- Several churches.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa.
- Jupiter Outdoor Center for kayak rentals, eco-tours, surfing instruction and more.
- Walkways/lanes along picturesque A1A for walking, biking and rollerblading.
We are a short local drive to:
- Many other popular restaurants within a mile or two from Jupiter Bay including Jetty’s, Guanabanas, U-Tiki Beach, Schooners, Dive Bar Restaurant, The Woods, Hog Snappers, Dune Dog Cafe, Square Grouper, Reef Grill, Hurricane Restaurant, Kee Grill, Juno Beach Fish House, Calavera’s Cantina, Duffy’s Sports Grill, Tommy Bahama, 1000 North, and others.
- Dubois Park, Jupiter Beach and the Jetty at the Jupiter Ocean Inlet.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum.
- Riverbend Park along the Loxahatchee River for hiking and water sports, with available canoe, kayak and bike rentals.
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park.
- Blowing Rocks and Coral Cove State Parks on Jupiter Island.
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center.
- Busch Wildelife Sanctuary.
- Juno Beach Park Pier.
- Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce.
- Jupiter Ridge & Juno Dunes Natural Areas.
- Abacoa Town Center and Roger Dean Stadium.
- Dunes par 3 golf course plus many additional courses nearby.
- Several marinas & party/fishing boats along the Intracoastal waterway.